FASIE announces the beginning of acceptance of applications for international programs within the framework of “Internationalization” program
The Foundation to promote innovation starts collecting applications for participation in the competition “International programs”, which aims to support Russian organizations involved in the implementation of innovative projects in the framework of bilateral and multilateral international cooperation programs, confirmed by agreements and memorandums signed by Foundation.
The competition is aimed at supporting enterprises that carry out long-term developments and have foreign partners, through interaction with which it is possible to increase the competitiveness of their products and commercialize the results of scientific and technical activities by gaining access to advanced technologies and expertise, as well as the opportunity to withdraw their (and also jointly developed) products to foreign markets:
Subprogram No. 10 “Russian-Spanish International Cooperation Program, Partner for the International Consortium – Spain (CDTI);
Applications are accepted from 4:00 pm (GMT) 3 March 2017 to 5:00 pm (GMT) 14 June 2017.
The term of consideration can not exceed 100 calendar days from the deadline for the receipt of applications.
Grants are awarded to small innovative enterprises in the amount of up to 15 million rubles under the condition of co-financing from own and (or) attracted funds of third parties in the amount of not less than 50% of the grant amount. Term of R&D performance is 18 or 24 months.
Legal entities corresponding to the 209-FZ of 24.07.2007, who submitted applications with all necessary documents in the information system of the Foundation, can participate in the competition.
According to the amendments to 209-FZ of 24.07.2007 joint stock companies from August 1, 2016 are not subjects of small and medium-sized enterprises and can not receive financial support from the Foundation, with the exception of joint stock companies:
- whose shares are traded on the organized securities market and classified as shares of high-tech (innovative) sector of economy (a list of such joint-stock companies is submitted to the Federal Tax Service of Russia, CJSC “MICEX stock exchange” pursuant to paragraph 1 of part 6 of article 4.1 of the Federal Law of 24 July 2007 No. 209-FZ “On the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Russian Federation”);
- the activities of which consist in the practical application (introduction) of the results of intellectual activity (programs for electronic computers, databases, inventions, useful models, industrial samples, selection achievements, topologies of integrated circuits, production secrets (know-how), exclusive rights to which belong to the founders of such joint-stock companies
- budgetary, autonomous scientific institutions or non-budgetary institutions, autonomous institutions of educational institutions of higher education (a list of such joint-stock companies is submitted to the Federal Tax Service of Russia by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia pursuant to paragraph 2 of part 6 of article 4.1 of the Federal Law of 24 July 2007 No. 209-FZ);
- who received the status of a participant in the project for the creation and provision of functioning of the Innovative Center “Skolkovo” (a list of such joint-stock companies is submitted to the Federal Tax Service of Russia by the Skolkovo Foundation pursuant to paragraph 3 of part 6 of article 4.1 of the Federal Law of 24 July 2007 No. 209-FZ);
- founders of which are legal entities included in the list of legal entities of the Government of the Russian Federation, providing the state support of innovative activities in the forms established by the Federal Law of 23 August 1996 No. 127-FZ “On science and state scientific-technical policy” (a list of such joint-stock companies is submitted to the Federal Tax Service of Russia by the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia pursuant to paragraph 4 of part 6 of article 4.1 of the Federal Law of 24 July 2007 No. 209-FZ).
The list of criteria and evaluation procedure are presented in the Regulations on the program
You can apply through the system of AS “Fund-M” at http://online.fasie.ru
Please note that in addition to the application of the Foundation, the Spanish partners must submit an application to the Agency CDTI until 3:00 pm (CET) on June 02, 2017.
Contact person on the contest: