We invite you to participate in a prize “Industry”
The Organizing Committee of the National Industry Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation “Industry” opened the reception of applications. Russian developers of breakthrough technologies and products that are already used in industry can apply for the title of laureate. Most of all chances are for companies whose development has a proven export potential.
The prize “Industry” is intended to stimulate the development and dissemination of advanced technologies in Russian industrial production. The Council for Awarding the Prize includes Russian and international experts in the field of industrial innovations, heads of business associations and development institutions, representatives of business media. The Council is headed by the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov. In 2018 the Russian “Industrial Oscar” will be awarded for the fifth time.
ACCORDING TO THE PROVISION OF THE PRIZE, THE COMPETITION IS ONLY ALLOWED BY THE COMPANY - RESIDENTS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, WHOSE PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES ALREADY BE USED BY INDUSTRIAL CONSUMERS. THE COMPETITION IS HELD IN A FEW STEPS.
- So, the organizing committee accepts applications before April 1, 2018, and then checks it for compliance with formal requirements.
- Beginning April 10, 2018 the evaluation of applications begins: about 120 experts study the submitted materials and put points on their industries.
- Until June 20, 2018 information on the top five nominees will be published on the website of the prize “Industry” (www.industriaprize.ru).
- Finally, in early July, 2018 a jury of five leaders will select a winner by secret ballot.
At any stage, the organizing committee can ask the applicants and nominees for updated information: the forecast for export earnings, information on the financial stability of the enterprise, key performance indicators, founders, etc.
WHEN EVALUATING APPLICATIONS, THE AWARD COUNCIL IS GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- technological novelty – an evaluation of the effectiveness of technology, advantages over existing solutions on the market;
- economic effect – an analysis of the demand for technology, the forecast of commercialization, the dynamics of the volume of markets, the economic benefits for the end user;
- inter-sectoral nature of the project - an assessment of the systemic effect on the development of industries. How much technology can be used in other sectors/industries, increasing productivity, competitiveness and growth rates;
- orientation to the global market - an estimate of the volume of export indicators in the total production of the company. Indicators of the success of the company’s activities abroad.
In 2017, a laureate of the prize was “Laboratory “Computational Mechanics” - a high-tech engineering company from St. Petersburg. It is the leading company of the State Corporation CompMechLab, which is an engineering partner of one of the leaders of the world automotive industry - BMW.