Representatives of SMEs can become residents of Technopark “Idea”
A competitive selection of small business entities (hereinafter referred to as SMEs) in the Business Incubator was started in the Technopark “Idea”.
Applications for the competition are accepted until June 13, 2018 in the department for work with residents (building 5, office 5) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm of Moscow time (break from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm) from Monday to Friday.
A meeting of the Contest Committee for determining SMEs, who won the Contest, will be held on June 14, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Technopark “Idea”.
Requirements to the participants of the Contest:
SMEs are in accordance with Federal Law No. 209-FZ of July 24, 2007 “On the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Russian Federation” and the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tatarstan can participate in the competition.
The participants of the competition are SMEs provided that:
- the period of activity from the moment of state registration until the moment of submitting an application for participation in the Competition does not exceed two years.
- availability of a business plan.
The business incubator does not allow the placement of SMEs that carry out the following activities:
- financial, insurance services;
- retail or wholesale;
- services of lawyers, notaries;
- domestic services;
- medical services;
- real estate transactions;
- production of excisable goods;
- mining and sales of minerals;
- gambling business.
To participate in the Competition, you must provide the following documents:
1) application for participation in the Competition;
3) business plan (should contain goals and objectives) of SME, description, strategy and mechanism for achieving the goals and objectives, description of the advantages of the SME, marketing, operational and financial plans for the implementation of activities);
4) certified copy of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities/Individual Entrepreneurs, whose term is not more than 60 (sixty) calendar days at the date of provision;
5) a copy of the certificate of state registration as a legal entity or an individual as an individual entrepreneur;
6) a copy of the certificate of tax registration;
7) certified copies of constituent documents (for legal entities);
8) copies of licenses (if any) and (or) a certificate of membership in the self-regulatory organizations (SRO) and (or) a certificate of admission to a particular type of work issued by the SRO.
Phone: 570-68-50 (ext. 1)
Characteristics of premises:
- The area of provided premises from 70 square meters
- There is possibility to travel and unload long vehicles
- Elevators (cargo and passenger)
- 24-hour security, indoor parking
- Each workplace in the business premises of the Business incubator is provided:
- Office equipment and furniture
- Computer, printer, fax
- Telephone with access to city and international communication
- Access to the Internet via fiber-optic channel