Reception of applications for participation in the rating “Techup-2018” was launched
We inform you that the acceptance of applications for selection to the annual national rating “Techup-2018” (hereinafter referred to as the rating) starts, the organizer of which is JSC “Russian Venture Company”.
Over the 7 years of its existence, the rating has become a tool for searching, monitoring and promoting promising fast-growing technology companies that have a high potential for leadership in both the Russian and global markets.
Participation in the rating will give companies additional opportunities for obtaining support from development institutions, increasing brand awareness of the company, etc., including:
- companies that fall into the rating “Techup–2018” will be selected for assigning it the status of companies – National Champions. In 2016, the rating was chosen by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation as an official tool for searching and selecting Russian technology companies to participate in the priority project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia “Support for private high-tech companies-lead leader companies” (“National Champions”).
- companies and its projects working in the technological areas of the National Technology Initiative (hereinafter referred to as NTI) will be selected for its further support through NTI tools and project partners.
- other advantages of participation are presented in the attached document “Advantages of participation in the rating “Techup-2018”.
Organizational information on participation in the rating:
- The deadline for submission of applications is August 20, 2018 (inclusive).
- The conditions for submission of application are available on the website at: http://www.ratingtechup.ru/registration/
- The rating methodology is available on the website at: http://www.ratingtechup.ru/about/methodology/
- Participation in the rating is free of charge.
Please note that if not all of the company’s indicators meet the rating criteria according to the methodology, the company may also be considered for participation in the rating and/or initiatives of the project partners.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +7 (495) 688-86-88.