Technopark “Idea” is 15 years old!
Today, one of the first innovative objects of the country, Technopark “Idea”, celebrates its 15th anniversary.
During this time, hundreds of companies were born in the Technopark which developed innovative solutions that are used both in Russia and around the world.
“Idea” is the first technopark in Russia - a member of the European Business & Innovation Centre Network consisting of 240 innovation centers in 40 countries of the world. Technopark is one of the TOP-15 of the best business innovation centres in the world.
At the end of 2017, Technopark “Idea” entered the TOP 10 best in the IV National Rating of Technoparks of Russia.
Briefly about the Technopark for 15 years:
- more than 550 companies were created in the Technopark;
- more than 8,500 jobs were created by resident companies;
- 72 billion rubles is total turnover of resident companies;
- 3.5 billion rubles of taxes (compulsory insurance contributions and personal income tax) paid by resident companies of the Technopark.
Such federal projects were implemented in the republic with the participation of the Technopark, as:
- Technopark in the field of high technologies;
- Federal Business Incubator;
- Nanotechnology Center;
- Centres for Youth Innovation Creativity.
- anchor residents are technological divisions of the largest world brands (Panasonic, Bosch, Honeywell, Yokogawa);
- graduating companies (Group of Companies “Eidos”, “Technomir” LLC, SmartHead) are competitive in the global market and supply high-tech equipment of their own production to the markets of Europe and the USA;
- 10% of natural gas to Europe is sold through metering stations, designed by the resident companies of Technopark (Research and Production Enterprise “GKS”).
Figures for 2018:
1) Number of residents – 95 companies;
2) Number of employees in resident companies – 2,000 people;
3) Number of new jobs created – 330;
4) Average salary – 45,500 rubles (35% higher than the republic average);
5) Total turnover of resident companies – 9 billion rubles;
6) Volume of taxes (compulsory insurance contributions and personal income tax) paid by resident companies of the Technopark – 500 million rubles.